Monday, August 10, 2009

Cupcakes, riding

Yummy, yummy! I used a new GF Betty Crocker mix in devil's food and a Rich and Creamy milk chocolate frosting. These made 12 brownies and left extra frosting. The batter had a off taste, but the cupcakes were moist and delicious. I just need to find a cupcake holder for taking them to work.
I've been riding a bike a lot lately. I wanted to buy one but I found out that nice bikes cost a nice amount of money. My Dad has his brother's bike just sitting and collecting dust. We fixed it up a little and I bought a woman's seat for it. I'm still getting very sore in the rear but I hope that will be better by the time I ride in the Velo Bella ride, which is 15 miles. It's a mountain bike which means I'll have to work twice as hard during the ride, but I hope I can do it. I think that the Trek bike I fell in love with will go on the Christmas list. It's a hybrid so it would be a lot easier for me to ride around on the streets.

1 comment:

Batty said...

YUM!

I'm a sucker for frosting. Could eat it with a spoon. These look amazing.